PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Self Drive and Private Tours
- All our price is in New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required as booking confirmation.
- A further 30% deposit of the overall costs is required within 2 weeks to 3 months, depend on booking time or season of the booking.
- Full Payment is required 14 days before arrival date, or by special arrangement.
- Payment by International transfer on online banking.
- Payment by PayPal or credit card requires 3.5% additional charge. The invoice can be sent by email and then retrieved online.
- Credit card or cash can make any additional costs.
BOOKING in HIGH SEASON
Summer months are high season in New Zealand. We highly recommend that you reserve your New Zealand holiday in November, December and January as the weather is very good and pleasant and suits people coming from warmer climates. It is especially good for tourist travelling in big groups. During this high season, activities and accommodation can become booked out, especially the popular tourism centers in the North Island, like Auckland and Rotorua and in the South Island, such as Aoraki/Mount Cook, Lake Tekapo and Queenstown. Therefore, it is recommended that booking is done in advance. The payment scheme as follow,
- A non-refundable 20% deposit should be made as booking confirmation.
- A deposit of a further 30% payment is required within 120 days of arrival.
- A deposit of further 20% payment is required within 90 days of arrival.
- 14 days prior to arrival date, the outstanding balance must be settled.
- Changing and adjusting the schedule is applicable during the journey in terms of the weather changing or any other unexpected case.
- Cancellation is allowed at least 14 days before arrival date and the 20% non-refundable deposit will be applied.
- In high season, if cancellation is made within 14 days of making the booking, 50% of the overall amount will be charged.
DURING THE TOUR
- Salat (Muslim prayer) time and place will be arranged accordingly during the tour.
- Please keep the phone numbers of tour guides and hotels we are providing for any emergency purpose.
- For Private Tour, drivers cannot work over the time limit (10 hours) without a sufficient reason (New Zealand Law).
- Changing and adjusting the schedule is applicable during the journey without notice in terms of bad weather or any other unexpected case.